Smooth previews for open/save dialogs

Rafael Fernández López ereslibre at kde.org
Sat Nov 24 03:59:42 GMT 2007

Hi,

Attached is the patch I would like to commit on monday.

This patch also fixes some stuff that was happening when no effects present.
It is nice to see that only the hovered item is previewed (if you take the
mouse to a blank place of the view, it dissappears).

Anyway, feel free to apply it locally and improve it if you want. In that
case, please notify me by mail and if you are committing, so I don't try to.

I only have stopped when I got it in a very nice state, so I hope it is what
you expect.

Bye and thanks,
Rafael Fernández López

GPG Fingerprint: B9F4 4730 43F8 FFDD CC5E BA8E 724E 406E 3F01 D070