Using StyleSheets is bad WAS Re: Konqueror lineedit Bug

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Nov 21 18:53:45 GMT 2007

On Wed, Nov 21, 2007 at 12:36:35PM -0600, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> The current system does feel a bit like a black hole... not like
> /dev/null, but like information only goes one way.

that black hole analogy works better than most non-physicists realize:
to no end all sorts of stuff is swallowed with no return (bug reports,
kde core devels, things like that ;) and at the same time energy is
irradiated in form of regular qt releases. :)
exceptions prove the rule, overall trends to the opposite are ... uhm
... damn, the analogy breaks down. :-D