patch for konqueror sidebar

Saro Engels ps_ml at gmx.de
Sat Nov 17 02:15:21 GMT 2007

attached is a patch which makes windows compile time path problems
disappear.

Basically the problem is the usage of source files from different
directories. This leads to path like:
"D:\cygopt\kde-root\tmp\kdebase-3.94.1.20071019\work\kdebase-build-mingw-RelWithDebInfo\apps\konqueror\sidebar\trees\bookmark_module\CMakeFiles\konq_sidebartree_bookmarks.dir\__\__\__\__\__\__\kdebase\apps\konqueror\sidebar\trees\konq_sidebartreetoplevelitem.obj"
which exceed the maximum path length in cmake.
So I added a custom library which works just as a proxy(sidebar_tree),
and link it to the plugins later.

My question is: Does the workaround works on *nix platforms?
Can I commit it then?

greetings and good night
SaroEngels