kwin default window button order.

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuz at gmail.com
Thu Nov 15 21:37:57 GMT 2007

On 15/11/2007, Thomas Zander <zander at kde.org> wrote:
> For everyone, please try changing your default to the suggestion aaron made;
> http://aseigo.bddf.ca/dms/1/235_window_buttons.png [1]
Done.

What I immediately noticed:

1. For maximizing/restoring I used to using double-click on window
title, so it doesn't really matter for me where the maximize button is
(Lubos->make_this_default++ ;))
2. For minimizing/restoring I often just click on the taskbar window
button, so it's not so important either :) The only situations when I
click on titlebar's minimize button is when I want to iconify some
windows to find another (happens sometimes with parentless dialog
windows) or when I have the mouse pointer closer to that button than
to the one on the taskbar.

So I think it's pretty comfortable for me anyway. But, yeah, should
run with this config for some time to really check it out. These are
just first impressions :)

Cheers,
Dmitry.