kwin default window button order.

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Nov 15 09:33:50 GMT 2007

On Thursday 15. November 2007 10:21:24 Boudewijn Rempt wrote:
> I set my close button on the left, on its own (instead of, as Aaron
> suggests, on the right)

This sounds fine at first, until you realize that all dialogs have 'Cancel' on
the right. Our 'clear' buttons are on the right and now our window close
button is also on the right.

Which means a much more consistent way of working across the board and that
gives your muscle memory much more reason to develop.

Oh, unless you switch between MacOs and KDE, then you might like the
suggestion you pasted more since they have (had?) close on the left ;)
--
Thomas Zander