libkdeprint

John Layt johnlayt at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 12 20:38:37 GMT 2007

On Monday 12 November 2007, Thomas Zander wrote:
> On Tuesday 6. November 2007 00:13:59 John Layt wrote:
> > Reverse landscape/portrait page orientation options (i.e. for 180 and 270
> > degrees).

Just to add to what the others said:

Portrait = 0 degrees rotation
Landscape = 90 degrees rotaton
Reverse Portrait = 180 degrees rotation
Reverse Landscape = 270 degrees rotation

> > It would be nice to be able to find out what the user really selected in
> > copies.  Have to leave QPrinter::copies() working as is (always returns 1
> > for CUPS), but an alternative route would be nice.

> > It would be nice to have access to all the selected driver options in the
> > Print Dialog / Driver Options so we could pass them along.  More than
> > nice, essential.

These came from trying to implement the file printing for Okular, I can't
support some of the users selections in the print dialog as I can't access
them.  I can't help but wonder if Qt is unable to support all the features we
want, and we extend QPrinter and/or QPrintDialog, then what of those will we
need to be able to access to do so?

> The list was really good, thanks a bundle for that and I think you will be
> happy with the stuff that Qt4.4 (and later) will bring for KDE. :)

Cool, looking forward to seeing what comes out.

Cheers!

John.