designer making our translators work even more difficult

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sun Nov 11 20:13:30 GMT 2007

A Diumenge 11 Novembre 2007, Thomas Zander va escriure:
> On Sunday 11 November 2007 20:40:04 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > Hi, since some time, designer is making all "tooltip" and "what's this"
> > be richtext by default, that makes our translators work quite hard,
>
> Did you already report this on qt-bugs ?

No, because i don't consider this to be a Qt bug, for what Qt wants, maybe
this is the "right behaviour", if you promise me my mail won't be blackholed
or i'll get a "this is the right thing to do because the new workflow
requires us to use richtext everywhere" i'll mail your support guys.

Albert