[patch] Grab windows anywhere, not just titlebar

Martin Koller m.koller at surfeu.at
Thu Nov 8 20:49:24 GMT 2007

On Thursday 08 November 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> i wonder how many people actually resize the run dialog in kde3.
> i wonder how many people actually move the run dialog in kde3. (more than
> resize it, in my experience)

As I was the one who implemented/fixed the resize-ability of minicli, I can
tell you, I use it. Often.

And this is not the only reason I like to have a window border.
I really like to see where a window ends (in terms of used space) when it
opens on top of another window. Therefore it's nice to have (in my case) a
dark blue border which has a good contrast above the usually white background
of the windows I have open.

--
Best regards/Schöne Grüße

Martin    ()  ascii ribbon campaign - against html mail