[patch] Grab windows anywhere, not just titlebar

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Thu Nov 8 17:53:57 GMT 2007

On Thursday 08 of November 2007, John Tapsell wrote:
> For the process list (ctrl+esc) thing, I have set it to be by default
> 'Always On Top', and grab the focus etc.

 Hmm? Neither of that seems to work here. The process list is not kept on top
(that may be because the state flags are removed when a window is closed, you
might have placed the reading in a wrong place, but I can't find where it's
handled in the code). And it certainly doesn't have any grabs. Oh wait, "grab
focus"? That doesn't exist a technical term AFAIK :). Assuming you're talking
about explicitly activating the window, the logic should be
if isvisible then activate, raise else just plain show.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz