[patch] Grab windows anywhere, not just titlebar

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 7 21:48:53 GMT 2007

On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Lubos Lunak wrote:
> > i hope the above helps explain why this would be a step backwards. though
> > i suppose that's predicated on people actualy agreeing with the above ;)
>
>  Actually, I have this step "backwards" somewhere in my TODO. I hope when
> KRunner is so flexible that it can use SVG it can be also flexible enough
> to look like a normal dialog (which it is, to me, and I prefer being
> consistent to being cool)?

if you think this is only about looking cool, you missed the content of my
previous emails.

while i appreciate contribution and efforts, i really don't appreciate people
screwing things up based on ideas that simply don't belong. i'm already
dealing with enough of that crap in plasma.

e.g. wonder why the clock in the panel doesn't line up properly on second
start? yep.

so you can remove this item from your TODO. or ... fork krunner for all i
care, i guess. it's free software, enjoy.

(btw, i'm still catching up with some of this stuff. bibr often gets annoyed
at me for thinking in terms of QWidget versus canvas.)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se