[patch] Grab windows anywhere, not just titlebar

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Nov 7 20:45:43 GMT 2007

On st 7. listopadu 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 07 November 2007, Luciano Montanaro wrote:
> > Not really. But I hope this new fashion of using undecorated windows does
> > not spread too much.
> > Actually, another simpler change to fix krunner would
> > be to let it have its standard window borders.
>
> i hope the above helps explain why this would be a step backwards. though i
> suppose that's predicated on people actualy agreeing with the above ;)

 Actually, I have this step "backwards" somewhere in my TODO. I hope when
KRunner is so flexible that it can use SVG it can be also flexible enough to
look like a normal dialog (which it is, to me, and I prefer being consistent
to being cool)?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz