[Fwd: KConfig on windows/msvc]

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Mon Nov 5 18:54:10 GMT 2007

On Monday 05 November 2007, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> those with windows systems compiling and working with svn need to provide
> what is breaking (seems Jaroslaw has done most of that; still need to find
> what the underlying problem is there) and then help find a workable
> solution. that's all. we don't need the arguing, we just need the
> solutions.

I'm not sure if Kitware it still running the KDE dashboard (since nobody was
committing builds results), but having a nightly build of kdelibs on Linux,
FreeBSD, Windows and Mac OS X should help. We just need one machine for each
system. Actually this is the only way Kitware is able to keep their software
(also portable to various UNIX, OS X, Cygwin, Windows+MSVC) working.

Having one continuous build for Win + MSVC might help the most, since it seems
this breaks most often, and then we could more or less see the commit which
broke it.

Bye
Alex