[patch] workaround customised toolbar reset

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon Nov 5 10:52:38 GMT 2007

On Sunday 04 November 2007, Leo Savernik wrote:
> Hello
>
> I'm reposting the workaround patch to make user changes to toolbars stick.
> It's temporary but way better than the current situation.

Better? Really?
This would mean that any new menu item in a kde application will not appear to the users anymore.
I strongly object to this patch.

If we separated menus and toolbars then I would agree - when you customize your toolbar you
wouldn't see new toolbar icons, that's fine. But if you also miss all new menu items, that's really bad.