[patch] KConfigGroup

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Fri Nov 2 23:35:02 GMT 2007

On Fri, Nov 02, 2007 at 11:47:34PM +0100, Jaroslaw Staniek wrote:
> QByteArray overloads removed; rarely used, some low-level function
> moved to char* versions,

in principle i'm fine with this, even if not exactly happy. api-wise, we
aren't losing a lot with this.

you also did another significant change: the read/write functions for
the directly supported data types are no more template spcializations.

i'm wondering how the changes behave when isolated from each other.

> By the way I've provided some cosmetic changes.

do you realize that this makes reviewing the patch a complete nightmare?
you really should have held back the search&replace orgy. please undo it
as far as possible (unapply the patch, perform the inverse s&r on the
patch so the relevant chunks become no-ops, re-apply the patch and
re-diff it).