Solid API change request (with patch)

Jeff Mitchell kde-dev at emailgoeshere.com
Thu Nov 1 19:35:47 GMT 2007

I've made this patch today after talking with Kevin.  The
Solid::StorageAccess::accessibilityChanged signal doesn't normally
contain the udi of the device with the changed accessibility.  This
means that if you want to watch this signal for many devices, you have
to do a lot of hacking around to store all of the StorageAccess objects
and find out which one was the emitter of the signal.

The patch adds the device's udi to the signal, which makes it much
simpler to figure out which device has had its accessibility changed.

I've tested this out in my application successfully.

Thanks,
Jeff