changing KGraphicsUtils?

Matthew Woehlke mw_triad at users.sourceforge.net
Thu May 31 17:01:48 BST 2007

Thomas Zander wrote:
> * Your patch leaves in code of me/zack but you remove the copyright lines.
> That's [censored], please don't.

I'm sorry you feel that way, but I am also confused; I still see both
your names listed as copyright holders (except in the test case where
AFAIK there was no copyright listed to begin with). If that isn't the
case, then I apologize, but since I appear to be seeing something
different from what you are seeing, please provide more details so it
can be corrected if there is a problem.

> * Your patch has a comment like this one;
>> >+   // This isn't exactly fast  :-(
> [snip] Please don't do that.

Well, it /is/ much slower than it needs to be for the common use case.
Anyway, is this better?

     // This isn't the fastest way, but should be "fast enough".
     // It's also the only safe way to use QPainter::CompositionMode

--
Matthew
"943. I am not Bjorn of Borg."