QProcess vs K3Process

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Tue May 29 11:47:03 BST 2007

On 29.05.07 12:29:42, Oswald Buddenhagen wrote:
> On Mon, May 28, 2007 at 05:53:24PM +0200, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > > uh, parameter expansion is a different matter. i think it would be
> > > better implemented in KShell.
> >
> > KShell doesn't exist in KDE4, as far as I can see
> >
> you need (new) glasses. :-P

Thats absolutely right actually. But as I wear contacts 99% of the time
its not that important (and the contacts are fine).

> it's a namespace. kdecore/util.
> on that matter, i guess KShell and KMacroExpander need ports to cmd
> syntax ...

Hmm, where do I request features for api.kde.org? As we get quite some
pure namespace-functions in KDE4 the search on api.kde.org should look
for Classes and Namespaces - IMHO. Thats the reason I failed to find the
Namespace, btw.

Andreas

--
You need no longer worry about the future.  This time tomorrow you'll be dead.