Back to kDebug

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Fri May 25 21:46:36 BST 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 18:50:53 Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  this should be a follow-up to
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=116903044203449&w=2 . I'd like
> to do something about it before it gets forgotten even more.

On this topic;
I was one of the few people in that thread that had some doubts about
having it behave more like qDebug. Over the weeks I noted that any and
all objections of mine were based on old experience and misconceptions. I
now really want to have the 'endl' part be optional and space adding
around types be added.

So, can't we simply extend qdebug to know about sections?

Cheers!
--
Thomas Zander