api.kde.org News

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Fri May 25 16:39:30 BST 2007

On Friday 25 May 2007 11:31:46 am Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Friday 25 May 2007, Allen Winter wrote:
> > We should have a working api.kde.org now.
> > Now, we are hosting the API Documentation on the EBN machine; so,
> > there is no longer any reason to use EBN URLs in any techbase or
> > other documentation.
>
> wooohooo!
>
> i notice that we don't have download links yet on api.kde.org; i assume they
> are coming eventually.

That job is on the to-do list, yes.

> there's also a set of tutorials and guidelines there,
> what do you think about moving those to techbase and simply linking to them
> from api.kde.org? i'd be happy to put them on techbase myself, if that's
> something you feel would be worthwhile....

api.kde.org has a link to "API Doc Tutorial" which currently points
to some files local to the dox machine.  Which we don't want.
So, please yes.. make some sense out of the API Doc tutorials
and guidelines and put them on techbase.  That would be great.

And http://techbase.kde.org/Development/API needs a lot of work.

I asked dfaure yesterday if he knows where the old KDE 2 and KDE 3
api dox can be found.  He said under svn, but I couldn't locate them.