Usages of ::writeConfig() static method

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Wed May 23 23:17:08 BST 2007

On 23.05.07 23:53:49, David Faure wrote:
> On Wednesday 23 May 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> > I'll provide a patch by tomorrow,
> > to be applied on monday, for review. Thanks for the help.
> > Uhm, do I need to convert playground as well?
> Bah. It's nicer if you do, but it's ok if you don't do it, IMHO.

Hmm, actually you're right and that would also help me with my hdd space
because I can do one module at a time and rm -rf when I'm done. So I
guess unless I find weird things I'm going to commit the changes right
away (after the compile cycle of course).

> But from that question I assume you plan to port all the uses that my grep found?
> That would be good.

Yes, of course. You know I'm the one who needs the virtuals so IMHO its
also my job to make sure the change to virtual doesn't break anything...

> > --
> > Tuesday is the Wednesday of the rest of your life.
> Because Monday counts as two days, with all the changes happening on Mondays? ;-)

LOL. But actually one or two mondays in the past weeks really felt like
two if you look at it that way ;)

Andreas

--
Long life is in store for you.