KDE4.0 Milestones Update

Allen Winter winter at kde.org
Wed May 23 15:20:10 BST 2007

Howdy Fellow Developers,

1 June is rapidly approaching.

This is the milestone date when all applications must be in place
in their main module.  It is also the date when we must have a final
decision about which modules will be released with KDE 4.0.
Please discuss the status of your application with your
module's release coordinator.

We currently believe that only kdevelop and kdewebdev will
*not* be ready for 4.0 release.

In addition...  we decided to move the application feature freeze
from 1 June  to ~25 July (the second beta release).
So we have two more months to work on neat, new stuff for 4.0.

http://techbase.kde.org/Schedules/KDE4/4.0_Release_Roadmap

-Allen, KDEPIM Release Dude