blend function urgently needed in kdelibs

David Faure faure at kde.org
Mon May 21 21:35:49 BST 2007

On Monday 21 May 2007, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
> No, kdeui/colors is definitely wrong, but kdefx seems a little heavy for
> how basic I think of blend() being, which is why I'm eying kdeui/kernel.
?? This seems to be reverse logic to me.
kdefx is a lower level library, used by kdeui and by styles. So it's kdeui that's heavy,
while kdefx is light :)

But the reason for kdefx to exist is probably disappearing (well it was about dlopen/dlclose iirc,
needs to be retested one day) as Aaron said, and I also agree with him about asking: why "urgently"?