enabling workspace/kcontrol on windows

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sun May 13 23:03:39 BST 2007

Hi,

I just compiled kdebase on win32 to be able to change the kde style to
something more native than Plastik. Unfortunately this is impossible
currently, because the whole workspace is disabled for win32.

While most of the things in workspace won't work under win32, like
ksysguard or kwin, plasma and kdm, I think at least the ui-config-kcm's
should be enabled.

I'm not sure how to do that though, enabling kcontrol in workspace is
kind of messy because there are certain checks done for workspace that
fail on win32. And I think its too late for moving the kcm's to runtime
now, right? Ideas?

Andreas

--
A gift of a flower will soon be made to you.