Marble in kdereview

Torsten Rahn torsten.rahn at credativ.de
Sun May 13 12:21:37 BST 2007

On Sunday 13 May 2007 13:03:53 Torsten Rahn wrote:
> Hi Alex,
> Please do so. So far you are the only person to report this problem. And I
> know about several dozen people who tried Marble and it worked fine for
> them and I know about several hundred people who downloaded Marble and
> didn't report this problem. Still I'd be glad to find out what the source
> of the problem is.

Annma just reported to me that she observed the same problem for Kalzium as
well as in Marble. Seems to be a style/qt thing indeed.

Torsten

--
 Torsten Rahn
 Tel.: +49 (0)21 61 / 46 43-0

 credativ GmbH, HRB Düren 4052
 Karl-Heinz-Beckurts-Str. 13, 52428 Jülich
 Geschäftsführung: Dr. Michael Meskes, Jörg Folz