KDE4 default shortcut theme

Andras Mantia amantia at kde.org
Sat Mar 31 20:23:59 BST 2007

On Saturday 31 March 2007, Ingo Klöcker wrote:
> Regards,
> Ingo (glad that at least once it's not KMail's fault)

I have to point out that KMail still has a problem regarding this issue,
which happens in the main window, where you have single-letter shortcut
(which I like BTW ;)). Press Alt->menu gets focus, press E, it should
go to the Edit menu, but instead I get the Redirect message dialog.
Same for other letters which are used as shortcuts.
It might be that the problem itself is not in KMail's code, but that
when the menu is active, the shortcuts should not even reach the
application and trigger the actions.

Andras