KDE4 default shortcut theme

Tobias G. Pfeiffer tgpfeiffer at web.de
Thu Mar 29 15:59:48 BST 2007

Hi!

On Thursday 29 March 2007, 11:07, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> When focus is on a toolbar or docker, tab and shift-tab cycle through all
> widgets located on it.
> * Switch to next desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Right (Ctrl-Tab is needed to get focus
> out of text fields)
> * Switch to previous desktop: Ctrl-Alt-Left
> * Switch to next tab: Ctrl-, (all types of tabs)
> * Switch to previous tab: Ctrl-. (all types of tabs)

I hate this Ctrl-./, setting, I immediately removed that on my site. I can use
Ctrl(-Shift)-Tab to go through my work spaces, Alt(-Shift)-Tab to go through
my windows. I can use (Shift-)Tab to switch through (all) visible widgets. So
there are no more Tab keys available for tab switching, but then why not use
left/right for this purpose? Alt-Left/Right works perfectly for me. By
default, this is Back/Forward in Konqueror, but we can replace this by
shortcuts known from other browsers (e.g. Backspace). I'm absolutely
against ./,; do they lie next each other in all keyboard layouts at all?

Bye
Tobias

--
I may disagree with what you have to say, but I shall
defend to the death your right to say it.