KDE4 default shortcut theme

Alexander Dymo dymo at ukrpost.ua
Thu Mar 29 12:43:44 BST 2007

On Thursday 29 March 2007 12:07, Ellen Reitmayr wrote:
> Olaf and me went through the KDE system shortcuts and suggest a few changes
> for the KDE4 default shortcuts. For one, we would like to add some
> alternative keyboard combination for a higher consistency with other
> systems, for the other we'd like to introduce several new shortcuts which
> are required for full keyboard access (accessibility). The latter requires
> changes in the libs.

Heh. Shortcuts... I think it's right time to propose that
application-defined shortcuts have a preference over KDE global shortcuts.
You can't even imagine how painful was to find a shortcut for a feature
in KDevelop where half of good ones is taken by Kate part and another
half by KDE itself.

Can we have that preference implemented please?

Otherwise most of the shorcut changes are actually nice ;)