[Kde-games-devel] Moved KSquares to kdereview

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Mar 28 18:48:50 BST 2007

A Dilluns 26 Març 2007, Matt Williams va escriure:
> KSquares is an implementation of the game of squares
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_and_Boxes) for KDE4. It features play
> with up to four players, any number of which may be played by the computer.
>
> It has already been accepted into the kdegames module and has been in
> playground for three months now.
>
> I have moved it to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/ksquares/
>
> I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions.

I fixed a problem with what's this and removed the Ok/Cancel in favour of a
ButtonBox.

The documentation seems a bit small but not sure if much more is needed for
this game to be understood.

The scores dialog could be improved, it appeared in a way not all the data was
visible. Also i'm not sure the "Global score" column is useful for other
thing that makign the user wonder "that's whis?".

Finally, there is no "high scores", is that intended?

Albert