Moved KSquares to kdereview

Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. bss03 at volumehost.net
Wed Mar 28 01:36:33 BST 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007, Matt Williams <matt at milliams.com> wrote
about 'Moved KSquares to kdereview':
> KSquares is an implementation of the game of squares
> (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dots_and_Boxes) for KDE4. It features play
> with up to four players, any number of which may be played by the
> computer.
>
> It has already been accepted into the kdegames module and has been in
> playground for three months now.

:(  I wish I had joined this list earlier.  I started a similar project for
KDE3, around the time this was added to the playground.  I guess this
means my code will probably be abandoned.

> I have moved it to http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/kdereview/ksquares/
>
> I'd appreciate any comments/suggestions.

I'll definitely check it out.

--
Boyd Stephen Smith Jr.                     ,= ,-_-. =.
bss03 at volumehost.net                      ((_/)o o(\_))