kdebase failure with qt4.3/mac in runtime/kioslave/media/medianotifier/notificationdialogview.ui

Benjamin Reed rangerrick at gmail.com
Wed Mar 28 13:25:40 BST 2007

On 3/27/07, Benjamin Reed <rangerrick at gmail.com> wrote:

> [ 10%] Generating notificationdialogview.h

turns out somehow I was missing my q3porting.xml file, when I run uic3
by hand, I get this:

uic3 ./runtime/kioslave/media/medianotifier/notificationdialogview.ui

    Error: Could not find rules file: q3porting.xml

ASSERT: "0" in file qt3to4.cpp, line 145

...however, it looks like the uic3 calls we make must not be trapping
this error, because I would have expected to get some kind of notice
that this was failing.  :)