Movement of various files in kdeui/widgets to kdeui/colors

David Faure faure at kde.org
Tue Mar 27 18:37:56 BST 2007

On Monday 26 March 2007, Timo A. Hummel wrote:
> So kdeui/widgets/color or kdeui/color would be a better place, and I
> believe that it could be a good base for adding several other widgets
> (e.g. a round color selector and more).

Doesn't matter much IMHO, but if you want to move to another subdir, please make
it a subdir of kdeui itself (kdeui/color or kdeui/colorwidgets if it's all widgets),
so that we don't have subsubdirs of kdeui (kdeui/widgets/color), we don't go that deep
anywhere else in kdecore or kdeui afaik.

Make sure to do the "svn mv" commands shortly after updating and before committing
(e.g. not a week in advance) otherwise you might lose any other changes done to the files
(for instance I moved some internal stuff out of a public header).