Movement of various files in kdeui/widgets to kdeui/colors

Timo A. Hummel timo at timohummel.com
Mon Mar 26 20:56:53 BST 2007

Hi,

Aaron and I thought that after having a few files regarding colors in
kdelibs, it would be a nice idea to move them to kdeui/colors or
kdeui/widgets/color.

What we currently have:

- kdeui/widgets/kcolorchoosermode.h
  Defines the modes which are used for KColorValueSelector,
  KHueSaturationSelector and KColorDialog

- kdeui/widgets/kcolorvalueselector.(cpp|h)
  The vertical/horizontal color bar

- kdeui/widgets/kcolorcombo.(cpp|h)
  The color combo box

- kdeui/widgets/khuesaturationselect.(cpp|h)
  The Hue/Saturation selector

Aaron, I left out KXYSelector in that list since it's a generic base
class which is not necessarily used for the color management.

So kdeui/widgets/color or kdeui/color would be a better place, and I
believe that it could be a good base for adding several other widgets
(e.g. a round color selector and more).

Regards,
Timo

PS: I know that I didn't submit khuesaturationselect.(cpp|h) and
kcolorchoosermode.h for review to kde-core-devel since I didn't knew
that it is a requirement, so this is open for review with this mail. If
you spot any mistakes I did (Aaron already poked me about several
things ;)), just tell me. I didn't do kdelibs development for several
years now and I might miss one thing here or there.