Missing copyright informations / gpl'd code in kdelibs

Matthias Kretz kretz at kde.org
Fri Mar 23 11:13:13 GMT 2007

On Friday 23 March 2007 11:47, Christian Ehrlicher wrote:
> ebn still complains about gpl code in kdelibs:
> - phonon
That's either example code (see below) or the Phonon KCM. Do we want KCM's to
be LGPL? Might make sense so that commercial apps can embed the KCMs (AFAIK
dlopening a lib in this case means linking in the sense of the GPL).

> Also there are a lot of files without any copyright information...
I have not decided what license the examples need. I want example code to be
freely copyable to any project, so public domain sounds like the right
license. Any better suggestions?

http://Vir.homelinux.org/
Matthias.Kretz at urz.uni-heidelberg.de