[kde-ev-marketing] [RFC] KDE 4.0 Release Roadmap

Tom Chance tom at acrewoods.net
Wed Mar 14 20:27:03 GMT 2007

Ahoy,

On Wednesday 14 March 2007 17:14:55 Olaf Schmidt wrote:
> Ellen Reitmayr used a good formulation for this in a post to the release
> team list: KDE 4.0 should be at least as good as KDE 3.5. And I agree. If
> it doesn't, then even marketing cannot fix it.

For the record (I assume there's a note-taker in the corner) this has been my
position as well, although by "KDE 4.0" I meant just the core components and
apps (desktop workspace, file manager, email, etc.). I also accept that it's
likely to be slightly buggier. Grep the kde-ev-marketing list for details.

Regards,
Tom

--
The struggle against power is the struggle of memory against forgetting
 - Kundera