ANNOUNCE: CMake 2.4.5 will be required starting Monday, March 19th

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Sun Mar 11 23:03:17 GMT 2007

Cyrille Berger wrote:
>So please, at least wait for Qt 4.3 to be forced upon us before upping
> the requirement of cmake. (maybe a policy for waiting every first
> monday of a month before upping the requirement would have been a nice
> idea, lets keep that in mind for KDE5 ;) )

Alex said in his email: the upgrade to 4.3 may happen any time now. So his
email announcing the new requirement is a heads-up.

As for just doing "svn up" and being able to work, I've been doing that
for quite a while. The build has never broken for me, except when I broke
it myself. And I've been using Qt 4.3 snapshots for months now -- I've
now switched to 4.4 snapshots.

I'm using Mandriva Cooker's CMake 2.4.6.

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358