KDE4 KProcess status

Andreas Pakulat apaku at gmx.de
Sat Mar 10 21:56:38 GMT 2007

Hi,

I'd like to know wether there's a maintainer for KProcess and what the
plans are for it. For example KProcess setWorkingDirectory doesn't seem
to work, I get failure when running qmake via a KProcess that is not
using a shell but has working dir set to a Qt4 project. The same thing
works with QProcess, unfortunately QProcess causes problems when
debugging KDE4 apps inside KDevelop3.

I'd fix the bugs myself, but I don't have the slightest knowledge about
unix-process-running (and of course neither for windows or macos).

Andreas

--
You have an unusual understanding of the problems of human relationships.