Moving guidance to extragear

Anne-Marie Mahfouf annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr
Sat Mar 10 16:37:19 GMT 2007

Hi Sebas,

Trying to install Guidance from kdereview, i run
./setup.py install
as my user (is it necessary to be root when I have the rights to access my KDE
install dir?)
Anyway either as annma or as root I get the same error
[annma at laptop guidance]$ ./setup.py install
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "./setup.py", line 19, in ?
    import kdedistutils
ImportError: No module named kdedistutils

I have kdebindings from 3.5 branch so I think I should have everything needed?

Thanks in advance for any help,

Anne-Marie