[Kde-cvs-announce] Message (un)freeze for KDE 3.5 branch

Lubos Lunak l.lunak at suse.cz
Wed Mar 7 13:16:47 GMT 2007

On Tuesday 06 of March 2007, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> A Dimarts 06 Març 2007, vàreu escriure:
> > The requirements for a new feature to get in KDE3.5.x are:
> >
> > - it needs to be already in trunk - we already have lot of code that went
> > only into KDE3.5.x and not trunk, no need to make this even worse
>
> What if there is no code in trunk. I'm specifically thinking in merging
> xpdf 3.02 code into kpdf from 3.5 branch. There is no kpdf on trunk and
> okular is not having embedded sources of xpdf.

 The idea behind this rule, as already hinted above, is to avoid people
working on 3.5.x and forgetting/ignoring trunk. If your changes don't apply
to trunk, then obviously this rule cannot apply as well.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer
SUSE LINUX, s.r.o.   e-mail: l.lunak at suse.cz , l.lunak at kde.org
Lihovarska 1060/12   tel: +420 284 028 972
190 00 Prague 9      fax: +420 284 028 951
Czech Republic       http//www.suse.cz