New maintainer needed for Cervisia...

Christian Loose christian.loose at hamburg.de
Sat Mar 3 13:25:26 GMT 2007

Hello all!

On June 14th 2003, I announced that I took over the maintainer seat for
Cervisia from Bernd Gehrmann. I had a lot
of fun since then. The source code was easy to work with and KDE is a
great community.

Fortunately for me and unfortunately for Cervisia, things have changed
in my life. I now neither have the time nor the
motivation (I have to admit that) to work on Cervisia as much as I used
to. My last commit was in March 2006 and
without Laurent Montel, there wouldn't even be a KDE4 port.

Because the (IMHO) best cvs gui client deserves something better, I step
down as maintainer to hopefully make
place for someone willing and able to put more time into it.

Thanks for the good time...
Christian