kded & qt-bleeding borkd

Thomas Zander zander at kde.org
Thu Mar 1 09:01:45 GMT 2007

I'm not sure if people are interrested in this bugreport; but I was a bit
frustrated that I can't try if a bug is still in qt-bleeding (rsync last
night)...

After a clean compile of trunk and qt-bleeding-x11 all update last night I
start with an empty KDEHOME and get a continues "Waiting for already running
kbuildsycoca to finish."
Starting krita I get the same, and after a timeout I get a crash in kded.

Since I share the sources dirs between my beta and my trunk compile trees, I'm
pretty sure its a qt-bleeding bug. basically since thats the only thing thats
different.  My instinct tells me its probably a dbus issue.  Anyone able to
look into this?
Please let me know if/when this is fixed :)

--
Thomas Zander