A11y guidelines for styles in core KDE - style devs, please read!

Thomas Lübking thomas at oxygen-icons.org
Wed Jun 27 21:45:44 BST 2007

So, what's wrong about QPalette::Highlight?

If there /is/ sth. wrong it should be no big deal to open the  KColorScheme
config and read out the value to avoid linking kdeui, but in general i'd say
not to add another focus color beyond highlight.

PLUS:
nuno won't like the idea to add color to emphasize the hovered widget ;P

in general, as the hovered item also has the mouse, the hover is a
supplemental indicator o i hardly see the need of an extra color to indicate
(yet good too have)

Regards,
Thomas 2¢s