A kdepimlibs-gpl module? (Was: KDE/kdepim/libkleo)

Tom Albers tomalbers at kde.nl
Tue Jun 26 09:23:47 BST 2007

At Monday 25 June 2007 01:43, you wrote:
> >  1. create a new kdepimlibs-gpl module for libkleo and a few other
> >      useful libraries that must remain GPL for various reasons.
> Option one is good for me, I just don't want to destabilize things for
> everybody else. I want to be clear that I don't need to do this, its just
> something good in the long run. If it's hell for the PIM people to deal with
> this, please just let me know and I'll wait a while to pursue. On the other
> hand, I'd also be happy to help with moving all this code around, as it's my
> work that necessitated this.

Hi,

Don't worry, I also would like bits and pieces for Mailody.

The main discussion is on the kde-pim list. It seems we might reach agreement soon on how to proceed. The proposal now is to use a '-gpl' suffix on the gpl libs and placing the sources in kdepimlibs. But that's still being discussed over there.

Any help with moving the code around would be very appreciated. kdepim is low on resources.

gr.

Toma