Some changes in KCmdLineArgs, KAboutData and KComponentData

Chusslove Illich caslav.ilic at gmx.net
Mon Jun 25 13:29:14 BST 2007

(problem with attachment size, reposting)

> [: Andreas Pakulat :]
> I think if this is wanted the change should be done next monday. This also
> gives you (or other people) to prepare more modules beforehand.

Next Monday would be fine, I'm in a no hurry except that of freezing API.
(The modifications are needed throughout, but at every local place they are
peripheral to the code in question and to porting efforts, and fixes are
quick, only that one has to go through the build.)

Opinions on the changes are of course welcome, but I don't know how to
present them better than I did, as it is all a lot of tiny details, and the
API it covers is mostly used as boiler-plate code. At any rate, the headers
diff is here: http://caslav.gmxhome.de/misc/interface-mod-01.diff

--
Chusslove Illich (Часлав Илић)