Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 18:16:34 BST 2007

On Wednesday 20 June 2007, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> Ok, here's the updated patch,

looks good ... some nitpicks (sorry *eek*):

- i'd probably just call it "set*" rather than "initialize*". yes, it's only
an initializer right now, but the apidox can note that implementation detail
right now and if it does change in the future (mkretz seemed to note that
this was on his radar to eventually do) we won't be left with
innappropriately named methods ...

- after blacklisted = true you could probably put a break; to avoid further
looping when we already know the result

- could you adjust the code to follow the kdelibs style guide? =)
	 http://techbase.kde.org/Policies/Kdelibs_Coding_Style

> as I said I also moved the argument-list
> out of the constructor as its not needed there (wonder what drove me to
> put it there).

hehe.. force of habit, perhaps .. it has taken me a while to get used to the
new approaches (and i'm still getting used to some aspects of it)

> Also the new functions now have proper apidox.

long live the dox! =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se