Extending KSettings::Dialog to allow to specify excludes

Oswald Buddenhagen ossi at kde.org
Wed Jun 20 17:36:20 BST 2007

On Wed, Jun 20, 2007 at 05:58:15PM +0200, Andreas Pakulat wrote:
> +void Dialog::initializeKCMArguments( const QStringList& arguments )
> +void Dialog::initializeComponentBlacklist( const QStringList& blacklist )

on top of aaron's comment that the methods' functionality could be
possibly extended, it should be noted that there are *lots* of
properties that can be set only up to a certain point. making the naming
inconsistent won't serve anybody - without reading the doc one won't
know what is legal anyway, but one'll have a harder time finding that
function in the first place.