rename KPalette to KColorCollection

Thiago Macieira thiago at kde.org
Mon Jun 18 23:23:50 BST 2007

Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>There was at one point talk of "an actual KPalette", but I guess the
>rationale at this point is 'not naming a KDE class after a totally
>unrelated Qt class'. Given that the current name for what the class is
>just seems... poor, that's enough for me, but I won't be heartbroken if
>you want to veto it.

I'm not vetoing anything.

I just wanted to understand, because I did skip the entire discussion. I
didn't understand most of its beginning, so I just couldn't follow
anything after that.

But, please, when making a proposal, start a new thread and summarise.
(next time, that is)

    PGP/GPG: 0x6EF45358; fingerprint:
    E067 918B B660 DBD1 105C  966C 33F5 F005 6EF4 5358