replacing kcontrol with system settings

Hans Meine hans_meine at gmx.net
Sun Jun 17 11:57:23 BST 2007

On Freitag 15 Juni 2007, Jos Poortvliet wrote:
> The matching search term stuff, I never understood that. I think it's
> useless, doesn't add anything, and I don't understand why Kcontrol added it
> in the first place. I agree SystemSettings should only show matching
> modules, but no search terms or anything...

Since the quick search was introduced, I have *never* again used the treeview.
So I agree that the treeview is unusable (I could never remember where stuff
was put), but kcontrol worked very fine for me (and for all people whose
attention I called to the search bar).

--
Ciao, /  /                                                    .o.