Fixed icons rendered in compile time ?

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Sat Jun 16 12:13:00 BST 2007

Il Saturday 16 June 2007 02:54:31 Mauricio Piacentini ha scritto:
>  >And how hard is to implement SVG blur into Qt's SVG renderer?
I don't know, because I don't know the code of the renderer, but I *suppose*
it shouldn't be very hard. We already have some pretty fast blur algorithms,
the only problem is make the renderer use them. From the SVG point of view,
it's really simple, just a filter.

[snip]
> I assume it is something planned for a future version of Qt, maybe 4.4?
I hope so. I think that the only reason because we haven't seen it in 4.3 has
been that when we began to use it in inkscape (it's a pretty new feature
there) when Qt 4.3 was already feature freezed. Can we ship a patch with
qt-copy to have it in KDE 4.0?

Bye,
-Riccardo
--