Color roles, coming this Monday to kdelibs?

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 21:17:20 BST 2007

[ Matthew Woehlke, Fr., 15. Jun. 2007 ]
> Note: it's actually decoration(HoverDecoration) according to the current
> KColorScheme implementation.

Yes, I see now that you did not make the change I suggested on June 8.

Applications have a need for a "hover" foreground colour (e.g. default setting
for hovered links in khtml), and many widget styles currently
reuse "selection" as a hover background colour.

This was why we suggested a pair of foreground/background colour for both
hover and focus. I have no objection to splitting hover and focus, but
merging foreground and background into one "decoration" does not meet the
requirements.

Olaf