Color roles, coming this Monday to kdelibs?

Olaf Schmidt ojschmidt at kde.org
Fri Jun 15 19:38:01 BST 2007

[ Matthew Woehlke, Do., 7. Jun. 2007 ]
> +    /**
>       * The default color to use when highlighting toolbar buttons.
>       * @return the toolbar highlight color
> +     * @deprecated use color(Button, bgHoverTint) instead
>       */
> -    static QColor toolBarHighlightColor();
> +    KDE_DEPRECATED static QColor toolBarHighlightColor();

Can we not simply kill this? It is only used in one single place according to
lxr.kde.org (it used to be two places in KDE 3.5, but KToolBarButton has
already died).

/koffice/libs/guiutils/KoTooluButton.cpp should either do what the normal
ToolBarButton now does and not use this colour at all, or use
color(Button, fgFocusTint) as suggested in my mail from June 8, not
bgHoverTint (which is a background colour).

Olaf